Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Yields: 16 bars
• 1 cup rolled or quick oats
• 1 cup of our OvB vanilla protein powder
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
• 1/4 cup maple syrup
• 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
• ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
• 1–2 Tablespoons dairy-free chocolate chips
1. preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8X8 glass Pyrex dish with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper.
2. Stir together the dry ingredients including oats, protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients including the maple syrup, pumpkin, and almond milk.
3. Gently stir the dry mixture into the wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
4. Spread batter evenly into the prepared dish, sprinkle on a few dark chocolate chips, and bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Bars keep best if stored in the refrigerator.
Shop for our OvB here.