Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
• 3 small-medium bananas (about 1 cup mashed)
• 3 eggs
• 1 tablespoon honey, optional
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1 3/4 cup almond flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• pinch of salt
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 2 scoops of our vanilla OvB protein powder (1/2 cup)
• 1/3 cup almond butter or nut butter of choice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease muffin tin with oil or insert muffin liners into 12-cup muffin pan. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas until there are no large chunks left. Then add eggs, honey, and vanilla, and whisk until well combined.
3.Stir in the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and protein powder using a baking spatula. Be careful not to over mix the batter. Add the almond butter and lightly fold it into the batter with a baking spatula.
4. Divide the batter into the 12 muffin cups filling 3/4 of the way. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove the muffins from the oven and let cool for 20 minutes.
Shop for our OvB here.