Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
Total time: 17 mins
• 2 eggs
• 1-1/3 cups of our vanilla New Zealand Whey
• 1 cup natural peanut butter
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Crack eggs into a medium bowl and beat with a fork. Add remaining ingredients.
2. Form into balls (or use a cookie scoop) and place it on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Use a fork to slightly flatten cookies with a criss-cross pattern.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes until cookies are set.
Protein Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe 🥜