Because autumn is not over! Here's a really quick recipe to cook and you can prepare in advance! It is the protein snack, balanced, sweet perfectly and in addition it is seasonal!
- For 2 servings
- 2 measures of protein powder with vanilla ATP
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla milk almonds
- 1 pinch of pumpkin spices
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree (homemade, or choose E.D Smith cane)
- 4 c. table of chia seeds
- Optional: 1 pinch of stevia powder or 2-3 drops of liquid stevia
- Optional: 1 tsp. natural liquid vanilla tea
- Mix together the protein powder, the almond milk and the spices
- Add the pumpkin purée and mix until the mixture is homogeneous
- Add chia seeds and mix until well combined.
- Cool in the refrigerator for 8 to 10 hours.
- If you want, add more almond milk according to the desired texture, pumpkin seeds, cocoa chips, coconut flakes, cinnamon ...