Easy No-Bake Protein Bar Recipe 🍫
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 12 Bars
• 2 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
• 1-2 scoops of our OvB protein powder
• 1 cup almond butter
• 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
• 1/2 cup chocolate chips of choice (optional), to melt over the top
1. Line an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine your protein powder and rolled oats and mix well.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, heat up your almond butter with your syrup and heat until warm. Whisk together.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix very well, until blended. If the dough is too crumbly, add a little milk to thin it out.
5. Transfer the protein bar batter into the lined pan and press firmly into place.
6. Refrigerate until firm, and slice into bars. Drizzle with chocolate, if desired.
Shop for our OvB here.