Matcha Almond Protein Milk 🥛🌿
Serves: 2 servings
• 1 cup almonds, soaked overnight and rinsed
• 4 cups of filtered water
• 5 Tablespoons of our OvB protein powder
• 2 Teaspoons matcha powder
• Stevia or natural sweetener to taste
• Pinch sea salt
1. Soak the raw almonds in filtered water overnight.
2. Rinse almonds well and discard the soaking water.
3. Blend the almonds with 4 cups of filtered water, and then strain the pulp through a fine-mesh strainer, nut milk bag or cheesecloth.
4. Discard the pulp and set aside the almond milk.
5. Blend the almond milk with the protein powder, matcha powder, salt and stevia to taste.
6. Put in a glass container and keep refrigerated. Consume within 2 days.