Gingerbread Protein Balls Recipe
Servings: 18 balls
• 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
• 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
• 1/4 cup maple syrup
• 2 servings of our OvB vanilla protein powder
• 1 tsp ginger
• 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until well incorporated.
2. Scoop out approximately 18 balls with a small cookie scooper. Roll balls for even sizing.
3. Place balls on a plate and freeze for 10 minutes before serving if eating immediately.
4. Store frozen and thaw for 5 minutes before serving.
Shop for our OvB here.