The perfect afternoon snack or healthy dessert!
Preparation: 5 mins
• 1 serving of our vegan OvB chocolate protein powder
• 2 tbs. cacao powder
• 3/4-1 cup milk of choice - cold
• 1 tbs. almond butter or coconut butter
1. Combine the protein powder, cacao powder and milk in a bowl. Stir well until most of the lumps are fully removed. Start with 3/4 cup of dairy free milk and add a little at a time so it doesn't get too runny.
2. Once the lumps are gone, add the creamy almond butter or melted coconut butter and stir well until you have a pudding consistency.
3. Refrigerate up to 8 hours or serve immediately.
Shop for our Organic Vegan Blend here.