Portion: 12-16 balls
Preparation: 15 minutes
• 6 Medjool dates pitted
• 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
• 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
• 1 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
• 1/4 cup Cacao Powder
• 1/4 cup ISO Whey Protein (Chocolate)
• 1/8 tsp sea salt
1. Combine all ingredients into a food processor.
2. Process until you reach a crumbly mixture that sticks when pressed together.
3. Form bite-sized balls using the mixture. Depending on the size you will end up with approximately 12-16 balls.
4. Roll the balls in some more crushed peanuts if you desire a little more crunch. Enjoy!
Shop or find out more about our Iso Whey supplement here.
Chocolate Peanut Protein Balls with Iso 🍫