Creamy Avocado Coconut Popsicles 🥑
Servings: 8 -10 popsicles
• 3 cups refrigerated coconut milk
• ⅔ cup of organic stevia
• ¼ tsp. salt
• ¼ cup cornstarch
• 3 egg yolks
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• 1 & 1/2 avocado peeled and pitted
• 1/2 tsp. fresh lime juice
• 1 scoop of our OvB organic protein supplement (vanilla)
1. Mix together organic stevia, OVB, salt, and cornstarch. Gradually whisk in coconut milk, mixing until ingredients are dissolved. Whisk in egg yolks.
2. Cook over medium heat, whisking constantly until it begins bubbling. Reduce the heat to low and continue to whisk and cook for 1 minute until it thickens slightly. Remove from the heat. Stir in vanilla.
3. In a food blender, puree the avocado and lime juice together. Pour the coconut mixture into blender and puree until completely combined and smooth. Taste and add sweetener if needed.
4. Divide mixture among popsicle molds. Chill in the refrigerator for one hour and then insert the popsicle sticks, then place in freezer for at least 4 hours, until frozen solid.
Shop or find out more about our Organic Vegan Blend protein supplement here.