- A factor in the maintenance of good health.*
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones.*
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium.*
- Helps in the absorption and use of phosphorus.*
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.*
- Vitamin C and cofactors for the optimal maintenance of the immune system*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.